Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun














Hello sweeties!I'm sorry I wasn't able to make any outfit post in a while, but now it's even more difficlt to do it because I'm so ill.This week I came down with flu and it seems is getting worse.Make-up can do a thing because my nose resembles to Rudolph's, only a brighter red.Now, when I'm writing to you I'm sorrounded by henkies.Best way to spend the holiday, isn't it?
I'm aware that my girls will kill me for posting compromising photos of them but I wanted to thank them for being by my side through the years and don't tell them(shh!!) I miss them like hell.Spending all day long in bed with hot tea with lemon, hankies, pills and other entertaining stuff I remembered the fun that we had together: parties, dressing up, clubbing, drinking shot after shot of tequila, telling horror stories, on summers we used to dress with a theme every day, we were using a code while speaking so nobody could understand what we were talking about...Hope this summer we will be together again the three of us!
Do you like the photos darlings?Have a nice week my precious readers and don't forget HAVE FUN!

21 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! These photos are cute and you look amazing and beautiful in them. I miss you coming to my blog! xo

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you were having fun! I like things that friends do that don't make sense just because it's fun! Did that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww .. I wish i can threaten you for those pictures but i cant. I miss you too much! We'll have a Summer Love as soon as we say Tzam! .. Miss you My Cuppycake!! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. aweee you guys look like you're having a blast together !

    many thanks for the sweet comments .
    visit - follow - comment me
    GLISTERS & BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the wishes through the sweetest comments. you made my day. really. yeah, i hope Motley Crue will kick ass in Indonesia soon =D
    love all the pictures. i know how you feel when you're ill and you need your friends beside you. get well soon, dear =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwh. I hope you start feeling better soon.
    Loving your posts as always. :)
    Love, Malou.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fancy dress and love the close up image of the lips! Great colours.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! I'm a new follower : )

    Please check out my blog as well when you get a chance.
    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the last line of your post - totally embodies your entire post! Looks like you girls had oodles of fun. Girl time = win.


    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. have fun guys !

    i love the white and colorfull pics

    xx
    cheeky girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left an award for you on my blog!
    Beautful dresses by the way!
    Love, Malou.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!
    My blog was having major issues so I had to make a new one!
    Here's the adderss:
    http://missymay18.blogspot.com/
    Check it out!
    -Missy May

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like you have a nice set of friends !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a lot of fun! Great photos!

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you girs had a lot of fun!

    xoxo, Thn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have The Sweet Blog Award for you on my blog! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey great blog! i just found it :) i like it! nice photos, xx

    http://roseecoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures look like a lot fun. But pictures 7 totally caught my eye! These striking colours on the white background are somehow very attracting. The picture could have been from a fashion campaign. It is simply fantastic! :D

    xx,Anh from tha.Darlinh

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thats so cooooll!!

    Check out my Blog!!
    Check out my Blog!!
    Check out my Blog!! :-)

    Have a wonderful Day! xx

    ReplyDelete