Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year from Outta Space









I just want to wish a happy, fashionable and fabulous New Year with wardrobes tucked with all the clothes you wish for to all my ex, actual and future readers and may 2010 be the best year of your lives!!!!Thank you all for stopping by on my blog, for reading my thoughts and even browsing through my photos!
Unfortunately I can't show you my NYE outfit because I had such great time with my family and my handsome boyfriend that I totally forgot about photos.I found only one picture with me but all it can be seen in the photos are my lashes so...I will show you some photos with my favorite pair of leggings from my leggings collection.Wearing my purple leggings I look like an Outta Space citizen, isn't it?
Honey bunns hope you will bear with me in 2010 too!I can't thank you enough for all your love and support and kind comments!What are your New Year Resolutions?
Kisses and hugs babies

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Ramona! I love those electric blue leggings on you. You look hot! I like how you paired them with a neutral blazer. Keep on blogging gorgeous! xoxo

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, those purple leggings look amazing on you Ramona! You're such a darling.

    I hope you had a wonderful holiday and New Year's! All the best to you. <3

    XOXO,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a hot metallic legging !

    i've got an award for ur blog at my blog :D
    pls check it out !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, sweet post. I love that blazer
    -Marz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great NYE! I'm the worst with resolutions so I didn't make any, haha.

    The blue of your leggings is actually my favourite colour to wear right now - I have so many pieces of that colour!

    Thanks so much for stopping by! Sewing just takes a lot of practice - I'm sure you're great ;)
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leggings are awesomeee . :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ::gasps:: those leggings! I love how you paired it with the other simple pieces. Gives a nice contrast .

    Www.FashionUgly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete