Friday, September 11, 2009

This dress is made for dancing




















I'll still hold you in suspense guys...but you can easily imagine that my hair is still long because I have a braid(Olsen inspiration of course).To be honest everytime I had a bad hair day I do this trick-make a braid and it takes no more than 5 minutes.

I wore this outfit at my little cousin's birthday and I just loveeed to dance in it.Words can't describe how much I adore this dress and I have oh so many reasons: 1. it's extremely comfy, 2. I love the solar yellow, 3. I'm crazy about this combination of frills and bow and 4. you must see how beautifully it moves when I dance-it looks like the dresses women wore a century ago when they went to the balls , only much much shorter.

I hope you can notice the gorgeous earrings I was wearing-gold butterflies-a birthday gift from my girlfriend.
Big kiss guys and stay tuned because I have a surprise for you planned for tomorrow night!

Dress-Zara , Sandals-Zara

2 comments: